Shop local: 25 Scenic Rim gift ideas
Shop local and give your friends and family a gorgeous Scenic Rim present.
Unique gifts, local art, amazing produce and memorable experiences are available right around the region.
Browse our gift guide and stock up on these beautiful Scenic Rim gifts.
- Scenic Rim EAT LOCAL Cookbook (Volumes 1 & 2) by Brenda Fawdon and Christine Sharp, featuring Scenic Rim makers, growers and producers
Eat Local Volumes 1 and 2[/caption]
- Craft Beer four-pack from Scenic Rim Brewery Mt Alford or Fortitude Brewing Co. Tamborine Mountain
- Lemon Myrtle Vodka from Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Summer Land Camel Farm Skin Care hamper, including body lotion, day cream, shampoo and conditioner and soothing hand cream.
- Bunjurgen Estate Vineyard Bunyip Fortified Red and Coochin Valley Secret Cherry Port
- Gift Voucher for lunch at Kooroomba Vineyards & Lavender Farm
- Flinder’s Peak Winery Gin or the Carrot Vodka
- Selection of wines from Witches Falls Winery Tamborine Mountain
- Cheese hamper from Witches Chase Cheese Co.
- Voucher for a cheese making workshop at Towri Sheep Cheeses
- Treats from Arthur Clive’s Family Bakehouse in Boonah, Aratula and Kalbar.
- Fresh, local coffee beans from Green Lane Coffee Tamborine Mountain
- Hot Air Balloon flight over the Scenic Rim with Hot Air Ballooning Scenic Rim
- Accommodation and pampering package at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Romantic glamping package at Nightfall Camp
- Sky Lodge Escape package at Binna Burra Mountain Lodge
- Local produce hamper from The Vintage Pickle Tamborine Mountain
- Homewares and fresh flowers from My Country Escape Canungra. Unique gifts from The Story Tree or Duck Junction in Boonah. In Beaudesert, make sure you check out the Beaudesert Arts and Information Centre, Kalico Country or Beau View Trade Supplies – you’ll be amazed at their treasure trove of goodies.
- New boots and hat from Maynards Store Boonah
- Glider Flight over the Scenic Rim with the Boonah Gliding Club
- Original artwork from Suzy Buhle Gallery Kalbar
- Take a Treetop Challenge on Tamborine Mountain, testing yourself on one of the 120 ropes courses and 10 ziplines available at TreeTop Challenge.
- Tickets for the Drayhorse Shires Winery & Brewery Tour
- Cooking school experience & accommodation at Wild Lime Cooking School at Worendo Cottages, or book a cooking class at Tamborine Mountain Cooking School
- A Clock from Tamborine Mountain’s Cuckoo Clock Nest