Shop local: 25 Scenic Rim gift ideas
Shop local and give your friends and family a gorgeous Scenic Rim present.
Unique gifts, amazing produce and memorable experiences are available right across the region.
Plus, when you shop in the Scenic Rim you get to have an authentic local shopping experience while also brightening someone’s day!
Browse our gift guide and stock up on beautiful Scenic Rim gifts.
- Go into an actual shop! For beautiful gifts, check out My Country Escape, Canungra Books & Art and The Shoe Vault in Canungra, The Shed Cafe in Rathdowney, The Story Tree, Duck Junction, Far Outdoors , The Picnic Parlour and Maynards Store in Boonah, Mountain House Co, Under the Greenwood Tree, Butler and Grace, Lux and Gather and Dandelions 3 on Tamborine Mountain, Elegance & Grace and BMK.Collective in Kalbar and Kalico Country, Gift and Garden by Beau View and Mitre 10 in Beaudesert.
- Give the gift of ethical denim from Outland Denim, a global ethical fashion label founded by Tamborine Mountain locals Erica and James Bartle, and still headquartered on Tamborine Mountain. They do gift vouchers!
- Send a taste of the Scenic Rim via Scenic Rim Farm Box filled with produce straight from the farmers! You can also Buy the gorgeous Scenic Rim EAT LOCAL Cookbook by Brenda Fawdon and Christine Sharp, featuring Scenic Rim makers, growers and producers.
- Book them in for a foodie experience! Check out our Eat Local Scenic Rim Accredited Locavores to get you started.
- Gift a walking holiday. For amazing walking holidays and guided hiking experiences, check out ParkTours, Horizon Guides, Mt Barney Lodge, Binna Burra Lodge and O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat.
- Give a six pack! The perfect gift. Shop craft beer from Scenic Rim Brewery at Mt Alford or Fortitude Brewing Co. at Tamborine Mountain, or amazing apple ciders via Witches Falls Winery.
- Save the bees. Have your eco-friendly friends buzzing with a gift from Little Bee’s Secret Garden. Alex is passionate about all things native bees, and you can shop her range online or in-store at Canungra. She offers workshops, too!
- Make cheese! A gift voucher for a cheese making workshop at Towri Sheep Cheeses is a delicious way to spoil your mates.
- Get spiritual. Shop the gorgeous range of Native Australian Flora spirits and more from Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Buy beautiful soaps and skincare from Beautiful Batches, Bohemian Farmhouse, Coco and Myrtle, Jade Beauty Skinstitute, Jarvis Lane at Home, Jasmin Organics, Nightfall Nourished, Our Goat Soap, Scenic Rim Lavender, Summer Land Camels and Witchscents Organics.
- Get cooking with Caz from Scenic Rim Cooking Classes! Gift vouchers available.
- Shout your mate a fancy lunch at the stunning Kooroomba Vineyard & Lavender Farm.
- Book them into a yoga retreat with My Yoga Retreat! Gorgeous local experiences available.
- Pamper them. Check out O’Reilly’s Lost World Spa, Eve by Nature day spa in Canungra, Fassifern Hair, Beauty and Massage at Kalbar or the Escarpment Day Spa on Tamborine Mountain.
- Buy a bottle of wine from one of our many cellar doors and wineries. Check out Witches Falls Winery, Mason Wines, Cedar Creek Estate and Hampton Estate Wines on Tamborine Mountain, O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyard and Sarabah Estate Vineyard at Canungra, The Overflow Estate 1895 near Beaudesert, Bunjurgen Estate Vineyard near Boonah and Paradine Estate Wines near Harrisville. Click here for more cellar doors in the Scenic Rim.
- Give the gift of butter. Select from Tommerup’s Dairy Farm’s incredible Jersey Girl artisan dairy range, produced by hand by Farmer Kay in their on-farm creamery! There’s also buttermilk, cream and crème fraîche AND amazing ice cream made in collaboration with Lick Ice Cream! Phone Tommerup’s to collect direct from their farm larder, or check if The Big Pumpkin, Beaudesert has any in stock! (be warned, it sells out quickly)
- Shout them a sporty experience. Check out all the trail running and mountain biking events in the Scenic Rim with On the Edge Events.
- Show them the Scenic Rim from the sky with a hot air balloon flight over the Scenic Rim with Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast or a flight experience with Oz Paragliding and Hang Gliding.
- Wow them with an alpaca picnic at Mountview Alpaca Farm, conveniently located at O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards. You’ll be the favourite friend/ brother/ mother/ daughter-in-law.
- Book them a robotic dairy tour with Farmer Gregie and the crew from Scenic Rim 4Real Milk.
- Give the gift of caffeine. Buy fresh, local award-winning coffee beans from Tamborine Mountain Coffee Plantation! Buy a bag from their on-site coffee house, and get it ground to perfection on the spot.
- Treat them to unique, local art. Check out BADCAP – Scenic Rim Public Arts‘ venue, ‘The House’, Beechmont landscape artist Dave Groom, The Centre, Beaudesert, Boonah Cultural Centre and the local Visitor Information Centres on Tamborine Mountain and in Beaudesert, Boonah, Rathdowney and Canungra.
- Book a horse riding adventure for your friends and family to explore the Scenic Rim on horseback! Check out these spots to go horse riding in the Scenic Rim.
- Shout your mates to a Scenic Rim getaway! We’ve got camping and glamping, farmstays, bed and breakfasts, retreats and lodges and cute as a button cottages.
- Send them off for an adrenaline hit at Treetop Challenge, Tamborine Mountain. There are ziplines and ropes courses to suit every age and ability!