The Scenic Rim’s rich diversity of wildlife will be celebrated and discussed at a workshop in Kooralbyn.
The ‘Establishing the Scenic Rim as an ecologically-sustainable international wildlife destination’ workshop will be on at Ramada Resort, Kooralbyn on Friday, 6 December.
The workshop is for
- Tour operators and eco-accommodation providers in or near the Scenic Rim
- Other accommodation, restaurants etc.
- Travel agents and tourism associations that may include Scenic Rim in their information or offerings
- Local and state government
- National Park staff
- NGOs (natural history, conservation, tourism)
- Students (tourism, environmental studies etc.)
- Citizen scientists (including school groups) interested in involvement in monitoring
- Anyone else with an interest in environmentally-sustainable tourism in the region
For more information, visit https://www.wildlifetourism.org.au/scenic-rim-as-a-wildlife-destination-workshop/
To keep up with event information, check out ‘The Scenic Rim as an international wildlife tourism destination’ Facebook event page.
1 Routley Dr, Kooralbyn QLD 4285,