Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a romantic 3-course sunset dinner gazing out over the Coomera Valley.
The Coomera Terrace is Binna Burra Lodge’s most popular location for proposals and wedding ceremonies, and for one night only you can experience an outdoor dinner service right on the edge of the valley.
The Valentine’s Day menu, which you can view here, includes
- Grazing platter: chargrilled prawns, marinated eggplant, red pepper, olives, smoked salmon, salami, ham, prosciutto and crostini. Vegetarian option: pumpkin soup with crusty bread
- Main: whole baked salmon with lemon and dill, roast beef with mustard seed crust, apricot chicken tagine. Vegan option: stuffed mini Mediterranean pumpkin
- Sides: steamed rice, honey glazed carrots, roasted Mediterranean mixed vegetables, rosemary roast chat potatoes, steamed broccolini
- Salads: tagine couscous salad, garden salad
- Desserts: strawberries dipped in white chocolate and silver pearls, red velvet cake bite, champagne & raspberry shortbread, tiramisu
- Petit fours: lemon citrus tartlet, cheesecake tartlet, chocolate tartlet
The Valentine’s Terrace Dinner costs $85 per person.
Guests who have already booked accommodation with dinner included can simply pay an upgrade fee of $40 per person.
Dinner starts at 6.30pm, and bookings are essential. To book, phone 07 5533 3622 and ask to book the Valentine’s Terrace Dinner.
To keep up to date with event information, check out the Valentine’s Terrace Dinner Facebook event page.
1040 Binna Burra Rd, Beechmont QLD 4211,