Be inspired and expand your orchid collection at the Beaudesert Districts Orchid and Foliage Society Autumn Orchid and Foliage Show.
The event will go from 8am to 3pm, 9 March and 9am to 2pm, 10 March at the Canungra School of Arts Hall, 3-7 Pine Street Canungra.
A 2-day entry pass costs $4.
You can purchase plants, pots, bark and accessories, and hear a guest speaker talk about basics for growing orchids at 9am and 11am Saturday and 10.30am Sunday.
- Ample off-street parking.
- Two days’ entry for your $4
- A friendly atmosphere
- Entry giveaways
- Hourly spot giveaways
- Lucky Door prizes
- An exhibition of quality plants that have been judged by qualified judges
- Sales plants grown by members of the society – quality plants at a reasonable price (be there early)
- Trade tables where commercial growers will have for sale an assortment of plants including orchids and ferns
- Trade table selling craft goods and preserves
- A guest speaker who’ll talk about the basics of growing orchids for beginners
- Members who are successful orchid and foliage plant growers who can provide growing advice
- An accessory sales table where products not readily available to the enthusiast can be bought
- A massed display of orchids and foliage plants not entered in the competition
- A giant garden hamper raffle
3-6 Pine Street, Canungra,