Tommerup’s Dairy Farm is one of very few working dairy farms in Australia where farmstay guests
can help milk the cows and be part of the process from Farm to Fork.
– Rustic country cottage accommodation
– Milk the cows in the dairy herd
– Feed pigs, sheep, calves, goats and chickens
– Collect eggs
– Enjoy meat, cheese, eggs and fresh produce straight from the farm
– A Farm to Fork adventure on an authentic 6th generation working farm
– Share daily life with an Australian farming family
– Spectacular farm scenery in The Lost World
Located in the picturesque Kerry Valley, part of the Scenic Rim region Queensland Australia, Tommerup’s Dairy Farm is within 75 minutes from Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Your hosts are the Tommerup family; Dave, Kay and our kids, Harry and Georgia .
We offer guests an authentic farm adventure and a place of seclusion and relaxation.
2142 Kerry Road, Kerry,